Dr. Monica Y. Patel and Dr. Dilip Dudhat work together to provide each patient with the treatment they need. This includes providing patients with emergency dental care in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Patient emergencies can come at any time, and we want you to feel comfortable contacting our office at any time for dental accident and injury. Our practice has a wide range of restorative treatments and emergency procedures to offer patients in a pinch. Call 215-331-1330 if you experience any of the following:
- Strong, enduring tooth pain
- Chipped enamel
- Broken tooth structure
- A tooth needing either partial (extruded) or whole (knocked-out) reattachment
- A tooth with a fissure or crack
- Any damaged fillings, bridges, crowns, or other fixed restorative prosthetics
- Cuts or injury to the mouth, including tissue in the gums, cheeks, tongue, or lips
During your call, American Dental Associates can also give you instructions on how to doctor your site until you are able to see one of our dentists. Following our instructions will help prevent further and future injury. Once we are able to see the dental injury, our team will treat the site quickly and relieve any pain you might have. If your injuries include areas outside of the mouth, we may recommend you first stop at the emergency room, especially if you have experienced neck or head trauma.