Dr. Monica Y. Patel and Dr. Dilip Dudhat provide our patients with a wide selection of restorative procedures at American Dental Associates. Dental veneers are usually made of a hard resin or porcelain, molded into a thin shell. These shells are placed with a long-lasting adhesive to the surface of the tooth. Once bonded to the enamel, the dental veneer will look and mimic the function of your natural tooth.
Veneers are recommended for patients who:
- Have discolored or stained teeth
- Have moderately crooked teeth
- Have teeth that are worn, cracked, chipped, or otherwise damaged by dental injury
- Have gaps or space in between teeth they would like covered
- Have teeth with an uneven or abnormal shape they would like corrected
Dental veneers are an easy way for patients to gain or regain a beautiful smile. Each veneer shell can be matched to the color of neighboring teeth, allowing for a natural-looking restoration. The material is also stain-resistant and will retain its original color for years to come. Our dentists will recommend veneers on an individual basis, depending on the existing dental damage and needs of each patient. Call 215-331-1330 to learn more about dental veneers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.